In our previous podcast we loved having Daniel French of Las Cafeteras in La Sala so much that we brought him back. We also welcomed the super talented Bardo Martinez, lead singer, guitarist and organist from Chicano Batman into La Sala. Hosts May-Li (dj china tu madre) and Federico (dj papicultor), who have just returned from the Festival Petronio Álvarez in Cali, Colombia, give us a first hand guide through one of the most musically rich areas of the world. A special night full of beautiful stories, impromptu singing, savory arrechón, and irresistible records.
You can also listen, download and subscribe to our podcast in iTunes. Please let us know what you think and leave us a review.
- Alejandro Durán – El Aborrecido
- Andres Landero – Canto Negro
- Ondatrópica – Homenaje a Andres Landero
- Ondatrópica – Cien Años (Markitos Micolta on vocals)
- Peregoyo y Su Combo Vacaná – El Mundo Al Revés
- La Contundencia Chirimía – Fiesta San Pachera
- Grupo Saboreo – Kilele (live at the Loma de la Cruz in Cali)
- Grupo Socavón de Timbiquí – Quitate De Mi Escalera (Nidia Góngora on vocals)
- Live Recording at Escuela Canalón in Cali – Rio Timbiqui